24 Sep Driving Myths, You Need to Stop Believing
Misinformation spreads fast through the internet. Driving myths can get you arrested or even injured on the road. They can also lead to the damage of your car, and that will force you to sell the automobile to car wreckers. Here are some driving myths you need to stop believing:
- Roadwork speed limits are only applicable if workers are present.
- Dogs don’t have to be restrained when you’re driving.
- You can’t get fined for driving slowly.
- Idling in traffic is more fuel-efficient than turning the car off.
- You have to change your oil every 5,000 km.
- Men are better drivers than women.
- It is safe to always have your hands at 10 and 2 when driving.
- Red cars are faster, more expensive to insure, and more likely to be pulled over.
- Talking with your phone hands-free is legal and safer than holding the device to your ear.
Understanding the facts of driving in Australia can help prolong the life of your car. If your car is too old, it will consume more fuel and will be unnecessarily expensive to own. In such cases, you would be better off taking the car to a Cash for Cars Perth service. Car removal services take all types of cars.
Fill up the enquiry form or just dial 0472 508 141 to get the best deal for your scrap cars from Top Cash For Cars Perth.